Life & Notes Journal
How do you keep track of your child’s health?
Eighteen years is the span of a childhood yet it goes in a flash and all those vivid moments fade into vague stories – was it Henry who had chickenpox or Cooper? Was it Grace who had a tetanus shot when she trod on that rusty nail at the park?
The Life + Notes journal is a baby record book that helps you stay organised and keep note of immunisations, illnesses, growth and developmental milestones. There’s also space to record proud moments and love letters to your child on every birthday.
From birth to leaving home, with the Life + Notes journal, your child’s health information will be in safe hands – your hands.
• Our journals are A5 in size; Life + Notes has 127 pages.
• They are section sewn: they will lay flat when you write in them.
• They are covered in a premium linen cloth: Life + Notes is a mid grey colour.
• Each journal includes beautiful photography.
• Life + Notes baby record book journal has clearly defined tabs for ease of use.
We hope you love them as much as we do.