All Weather Adventure Blanket Navy
Since launching our recycled wool Scottish tartan blankets, they’ve become one of our most popular products and are almost always sold out!
But a lot of you were asking ‘can you make them waterproof, pretty please?’
You asked, we listened, and now we’re delivering!
These Australian made, authentic Scottish tartan wool picnic blankets are lined with an oilskin backing. They’re waterproof for those dewy summer morning picnics with the kids, packing down easily to fit in the picnic basket or in the car boot for impromptu road trip stop-offs.
Paired with our soft and snuggly standard travel rugs, plus our paddock pillows, getting outside this summer, without compromising style or comfort, will be easier than ever.
Versatile, durable and classy, these lined picnic rugs are available in all your favourite colours from our standard blanket line, including the new colour, Hunter (a crowd favourite!).
What’s more, these blankets are eco-friendly and are made with sustainable practices. Instead of virgin Merino wool fibre; wool offcuts, older blankets and garments are separated into colour groups and then shredded, spun and processed together to make a new, yet recycled yarn. This yarn is then woven into a traditional Scottish tartan recycled wool travel blanket.
Unlike virgin Merino wool, recycled wool rugs are more durable & practical, you can have Australian summer picnics on them or use them at festivals and outdoor events.
Why should you buy an oilskin-lined wool tartan travel rug?
- Lined with waterproof oilskin, so there’ll be no more soggy bottoms on those dewy morning picnics!
- The perfect rugs for travel, adventures, journeys, holidays and road trips
- Eco-friendly products – recycled wool is more sustainable
- They’re part of our Australian heritage story; a nod to the Scottish settlers that first came to our small town.
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm – a large size ideal for outdoor picnics and staying cosy in all seasons
The only downside is that we can guarantee that these practical, waterproof recycled wool travel blankets won’t be available for long (people love them!). So if you want to get your hands on one of them, we suggest you do it fast!