Boutique Retail Stylist
Lazy Sunday Lifestyle is an independent lifestyle boutique in Dubbo, NSW stocking a range of Women’s Clothing, Homewares, Giftware, Baby Gifts and Accessories. We are searching for an enthusiastic & passionate creative to join our team 3 days a week.
You will work closely with the owner/buyer and play a role in the growth of both our in-store & online boutiques.
As Boutique Stylist at Lazy Sunday Lifestyle you will represent our brand to the best of your ability.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Provide exceptional customer experience & brand representation in all aspects of the role
- Have strong communication with management
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment
- Exceed daily targets & KPI’s
- Process sales & payments through the POS
- Assist with stock management, tracking & replenishment
- Visual merchandising
- Process online sales & pack for delivery
Our ideal candidate will have;
- Knowledge of our brand & be passionate about what you are selling
- Previous experience in sales, preferably retail sales but not essential
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have clear communication skills
- Must have the ability to problem solve
- Confident computer skills & a sound understanding of store operational systems
- Strong merchandise standards & store presentation skills & creativity
- Be self driven & have the ability to work independently however you must also work well in a team
- Be friendly, approachable & proactive
Job Type: Casual/ 2-3 days per week
If this sounds like you & you would like to work for us we would love to hear from you! Please send us your CV & Cover Letter telling us a bit about yourself & why you would like to work for us.
Send to email@example.com
*Only successful applicants will be contacted